Many of these people are members of community environmental groups (Landcare, Transition Towns etc) and donate a significant amount of their time and resources to improve our local environment for the benefit of all residents.
Make a difference and get active by contacting the following environmental groups and committees:
- Birdlife Murray Goulburn (Birdlife GV)
- Broken Boosey Conservation Management Network
- Broken Creek Field Naturalists Club Inc.
- Beneath the Wisteria
- Cussen Park Advisory Committee
- Dookie Biolinks Program
- Friends of the Shepparton Botanical Gardens
- Goulburn Broken Waterwatch Program
- Goulburn Broken Indigenous Seedbank
- Goulburn Murray Landcare Network (GMLN)
- Goulburn Valley Environment Group (GVEG)
- Greater Shepparton Bicycle User Group Inc.
- Lower Goulburn Conservation Management Network
- Transition Towns Tatura
- Trust for Nature