1. Provide leadership by our actions
- Reduce Council’s water consumption and maximise water reuse.
- Ensure Council’s water management responsibilities lead to improvements in water quality across the municipality.
2. Strengthen and support key partnerships
- Advocate and collaborate with government agencies to improve water quality, promote efficient water use, and achieve best practice flood mitigation management across the municipality.
3. Enable our community
- Partner with, support and empower our community to achieve healthy, productive and sustainable water resources.
4. Utilising Council’s planning and regulation powers
- Utilise Council’s planning and regulation powers to achieve healthy, productive, and sustainable water resources.