This program operates in groups of no more than four people and has the direct assistance of an experienced cook.
Participants not only have the option to learn or re-learn skills around meal planning, budgeting, shopping, cooking and food safety, they also will be able to do this in a close social group that can prepare meals in a friendly and helpful environment.
Transport to and from the program can be provided and interpreters are available upon request.
Do you or someone you know need assistance with:
- learning to cook;
- learning to grocery shop; or
- learning to adjust meals around changes in the family home?
This may be due to the fact that you:
- have never cooked for yourself before;
- have language difficulties;
- have developed a medical condition;
- require a change in diet; or
- have found yourself living alone.
For more information contact Team Leader Positive Ageing on 03 5832 9497.