- ORIGINAL POST: The Big Sleep Out is being held in Shepparton in November, to raise much needed funds to support our locals at risk of or who are experiencing homelessness.
- 6pm Friday 4 November to 8am Saturday 5 November
- Shepparton Show Grounds (Archer Street Entrance)
Come along and show your support by sleeping out in a sleeping bag and cardboard, in your car or on a couch.
The event is brought to you by Greater Shepparton City Council, Diverse Builders and The Community Fund.
Costs for registration
- Teams wanting to fundraise: FREE ENTRY
- Teams not wanting to fundraise: $10 per team member
- Individuals wanting to fundraise: FREE ENTRY
- Individuals not wanting to fundraise: $10
- Individuals under 12 years old: $5
Thank you to our major sponsors
For enquires about the event or registrations please contact:
03 5832 9779
Greater Shepparton City Council
To register, please complete the following form.
* Fields marked with an asterisk are required.