The Youth Services Directory provides local service information in one place. The aim is to help children, young people, families, schools, agencies and services to:
improve awareness of the child, youth, and family services systems, and
increase opportunity for people to find the services they need.
This website is developed, maintained and funded by School Focused Youth Service (Berry Street, Seymour) in partnership with Goulburn Murray Local Learning and Employment Network, and covers City of Greater Shepparton as well as Mitchell, Murrindindi, Strathbogie and Moira Shires.
- Police: 000
- Fire Brigade: 000
- Ambulance: 000
- Lifeline: Free Call 131 114
- Kids Helpline: Free Call 1800 551 800
- Shepparton police (General Enquires): 03 5820 5777
- Poisons Information Centre: 131 126
- Goulbourn Valley Health Hospital: 03 5832 2322
You may find useful and relevant information at the following websites