The current building was demolished and the new building provides a clean, modern and comfortable facility for the CBD shoppers and visitors, compliant to current accessibility standards providing ease for those with a disability and the elderly.
Crow Constructions underook the works estimated which were completed in August 2017.
Key features of the new facility
- Changing Places toilet
- Unisex accessible toilet
- Male toilets with one ambulant toilet
- Female toilets with one ambulant toilet
- Parents’ room including feeding rooms, a toilet and baby change facilities
- Landscaping to front of facility
- New access to the facility
For more information
For further information about this project, please contact:
Greater Shepparton City Council
Phone: 03 5832 9485