Conditions of use
- Community Groups and not for profit organisations may apply for space on the billboards.
- Bookings are to be made no longer than 12 months in advance and there is a two-week maximum booking period for the billboards.
- Please note that all bookings commence on a Monday at 12.00 noon and removed by 12.00 noon on the Monday morning following the booking duration.
- During peak booking times (February/March and August to December) it may be necessary to reduce the maximum booking period to one week in order to accommodate as many events as possible.
- Your event will also be listed on the Visit Shepparton Coming Events calendar.
- Community Billboard reservation requests are processed once a week on a Wednesday. While bookings can be reserved in the system and confirmation letters distributed, some circumstances may require a smaller event to make way for a larger event at Council's discretion.
- There is no charge for use of the community billboards, however, it is the responsibility of the group/organisations promoting any particular event to have their billboard signage constructed. Most local sign writers can construct signs to the specifications required.
- Signs must be of durable material and of a high presentation standard. Typically, the cost of a cor-flute sign starts at around $180, plus design charges. Once an organisation has purchased cor-flutes, it is then possible to alter dates for following years without the need to start over.
- There will always be a generic Greater Shepparton City Council cor-flute in each position promoting Riverlinks, Information Centre, Kids Town or Visit Shepparton so that signs are not left blank, however there is enough room for both signs to slot in. If you find another sign in your position, please let us know so that we can follow up. Please do not remove other signs except your own unless you have communicated with Council.
Shepparton (4 entrances)
- Wyndham Street (Between Guthrie and Longstaff Streets) left hand side heading north (Map)
- Numurkah Rd (Between Doody and Ford Rds) left hand side heading south (Map)
- Benalla Rd (Between Zurcas Lane and Shepparton Marketplace) left hand side heading west (Map)
- Midland Highway/Fryers St (Monash Park) left hand side heading east (Map)
Mooroopna (4 entrances)
- Midland Highway left hand side heading east (near Trotting Track) (Map)
- Midland Highway left hand side heading west (near War Memorial) (Map)
- Toolamba Road right hand side heading north (near Lenne Street) (Map)
- Echuca Road left hand side heading south (near Gemmill Swamp) (Map)
Tatura (3 entrances)
- Dhurringile Road left hand side when heading south, between Johnstone and Ferguson Roads (Map)
- Tatura Undera Road left hand side when heading south, just north of Cussen Park (Map)
- Junction of Murchison Tatura Road and Girgarre East Road opposite the Tatura Race Course (Map)
For more information please contact:
Greater Shepparton City Council
90 Welsford Street Shepparton
Telephone: 03 5832 9540
Please complete the form below and a staff member from the Greater Shepparton City Council will be in touch with you shortly to advise whether your booking can be accommodated or not.
* Fields marked with an asterisk are required.