- Wednesday 14th of August, 2019, at 5:30pm to 8:30pm
- Greater Shepparton Business Centre, 70 New Dookie Road, Shepparton
- ASBAS 3 year Membership $55.00
- Greater Shepparton Business Centre on (03) 5832 1100 or email@example.com
So how do you make your campaign stand out in the surge of emails landing in a customer’s inbox daily?
Develop strategies that align with your business goals. Improve customer loyalty and market share. Send content that consumers value. You can take advantage of email marketing to encourage online sales, traffic to your online store, and authentic customer recommendations.
Here's a quick taste of some of the topics we'll discuss:
- The significance or email marketing for your small business
- Incorporating email marketing in your digital strategy
- Building a targeted email list
- Writing effective subject lines and campaign content
- Creating engaging designs for your campaigns
- Rules and etiquette—the dos and don’ts of email marketing
This workshop is for small business owners who want to:
- Understand email marketing and its place in small business
- Learn how to create professional email marketing campaigns
- Connect with customers—and stay connected (no unsubscribes!)
Please register to attend HERE
Want to get the latest news and events in your Facebook feed?
Just go to our Facebook page and click the Like button.