- Tuesday 25th of July, 2017, at 11:00am to 12:30pm
- North Shepparton Community and Learning Centre, 10/14 Parkside Dr, Shepparton VIC 3630
- Community Safety Officer on (03) 5832 9792
Community safety is an issue that affects every resident of Greater
Shepparton; it influences our behaviour, the perceptions of our community
and our overall feeling of safety and security where we live, learn, work
Greater Shepparton City Council is committed to improving the safety of
residents and understands that the community’s view of safety can cover a
variety of topics which are as unique as the community residing in Greater
Public workshops will be held throughout Greater Shepparton during July to gain community insight into what safety means to you, and what concerns you have within your local neighbourhood and/or Greater Shepparton as a whole in relation to Community Safety.
This public workshop will focus on what safety means to you and will ask:
- What makes us feel safe?
- What are the safety concerns in your neighbourhood?
- How perceptions influences how safe we feel?
- How we can continue to improve the safety of the Greater Shepparton
If you would like further information on the Community Safety Public
workshops please contact the Community Safety Officer on (03) 5832 9792 or click here for information on the current 2014-2017 Community Safety Strategy.
Light supper will be provided
Want to get the latest news and events in your Facebook feed?
Just go to our Facebook page and click the Like button.