Many of these people are members of community environmental groups (for example, Landcare, Transition Towns) and donate a significant amount of their time and resources to improve our local environment for the benefit of all residents.
Make a difference and get active by contacting the following environmental groups and committees:
- Birdlife Murray Goulburn (Birdlife GV)
- Beneath the Wisteria
- Cussen Park Advisory Committee
- Friends of the Shepparton Botanical Gardens
- Goulburn Broken Indigenous Seedbank
- Goulburn Murray Landcare Network (GMLN)
- Goulburn Valley Environment Group (GVEG)
- Greater Shepparton Bicycle User Group Inc.
- Transition Towns Tatura
- Trust for Nature
- Slap Tomorrow
- Shepparton Zero Waste Group