Greater Shepparton Heritage Incorporated Plan 2018

If you own a residential property within a Heritage Overlay precinct, you can do some specific minor works and development without needing a planning permit.

Council's Heritage Incorporated Plan contains all the details about whether you need a planning permit for works such as demolitions, alterations and new buildings, external painting, and tree works.