I'd like to help
Meals on Wheels
Meals on Wheels needs volunteers in Shepparton and Mooroopna. Can you contribute one hour a month?
- Volunteers are required throughout the year on a rostered basis, so you can commit as much or as little time as you choose.
- Pick up time is 11:15am.
- Delivery time is approximately 1 hour.
- A five litre fuel voucher is provided for each run.
- Comprehensive Car Insurance is required for your vehicle.
- A police check is also required. (Council can arrange this at no charge to you.)
- Emergency back-up volunteers are needed for when our regular volunteers are unavailable (particularly school holiday times.)
- Volunteers can deliver meals on their own or with a partner
- Regular volunteers are allocated to a specific day and delivery area. Choose a day that suits you.
- Congratulate yourself for participating in a great community service!
If you can support your community by volunteering to assist with Meals on Wheels delivery then please phone the Food Services Coordinator on (03) 5832 9808 or email email@example.com to request a Meals on Wheels Volunteer Information pack.