We empower the Goulburn Valley community by connecting need with resources, skills and networks for collective wellbeing.
We provide support to Goulburn Valley community groups through the provision of
- Financial resources
- Strong networks and connections
- Access to skills and leadership
We leverage community resources to kick start sustainable outcomes; and we raise money and create a culture of giving.
The Greater Shepparton Foundation often requires volunteers to assist with fundraising events and programs in the community, undertake activities in the community on behalf of the organisation to increase its public profile and to encourage and inspire ownership of the organisation by the wider community. We consider our volunteers as ambassadors for our not for profit organisation fostering community connectedness.
- To work on fundraising events setting up/packing up, selling tickets, organising roles
- To undertake community profile building roles encouraging others to be involved with the organisation
- Organising your own events to support our fundraising
- Become a member of the Grants Allocation independent community committees
- Become a Director on our independent, voluntary board (Company limited by guarantee)