Council believes every family has the right to access quality education and care services and Council Children Services provides a range of service types for children.
Better outcomes for all children, young people and their families in our community
Volunteer objectives, under the guidance of the service leader, are to:
- Support relationships with children families in order for the child to develop to their full potential
- Support the service team in developing and strengthening a child’s sense of self-worth and confidence
- Support the service team to create the child’s sense of connection with the service and the community
About our services
Our Early Years Department operate 18 Children’s Services offering the following programs:
- Family Day Care 0-12years
- Kindergarten Year before school
- Long Day Care 0- 6 years
- Occasional Care 0- 6 years
- Pre- Kindergarten Two years before school
For further information about opportunities to support our early years services, please contact us on (03) 5832 9783 or visit our website page.