The community is encouraged to share their thoughts on the draft Master Plan, which provides a detailed plan for future planning, development and management of the precinct.
The Tatura Sports, Events and Community Precinct includes:
- Tatura Park (including the Ballantyne Centre, sports oval and associated facilities)
- Howley Reserve (including sports ovals, indoor basketball court and clubroom facilities)
- Tatura Public Gardens and Recreation Reserve (including tennis and netball courts, bowls green, guide hall, outdoor swimming pool, public gardens and associated clubroom facilities)
- Lake Bartlett (including lake, walking tracks, scout hall and Italian social club)
Some of the highest priorities in the draft Master Plan include:
- Investigations of caravan park lease and future use – camping and design plan
- Full upgrade to the eastern oval including drainage and zoned irrigation, as well as permanent fencing
- Cricket and soccer storage at Howley Oval 1
- Upgrade to indoor stadium to meet current compliance standards, including toilet facilities
- Install full perimeter fencing at Tatura Park including upgrade to existing fencing
- Install pedestrian crossing between football precinct and netball precinct
More of the priorities can be viewed in item 12.8 of the December Council Meeting agenda.
Download the Master Plan
Have your say
You are now invited to help shape Greater Shepparton and have your say on the draft Tatura Sports Events and Community Precinct Master Plan:
- Online – by using feedback form below
- Email – send your feedback to email@example.com
- In writing – mail to Locked Bag 1000, Shepparton Vic 3632.
Submissions close on 2 February 2021.
* Fields marked with an asterisk are required.