What is the 2050 Plan?
The Growth Plan is a high-level land use planning document that:
- Sets out the future vision for Shepparton and Mooroopna
- Guides sustainable future growth and development over the next 30 years
- Identifies the steps needed to manage growth
- Defines key projects and infrastructure required to support growth
- Provides an improved and more certain environment for making both public and private investment decisions
What would we like to hear from you?
We would particularly like to hear your thoughts on the following two questions:
- Does the Growth Plan provide realistic short term and long-term land use growth projections?
- Does the Growth Plan appropriately address the needs of the community until the year 2050?
How do I have my say?
You can learn all about the Growth Plan and download a copy from our website:
You can either submit your thoughts to us:
- Via email to email@example.com; or
- By post to Greater Shepparton City Council, Locked Bag 1000, Shepparton VIC 3632
You can also ask to meet with Council officers via phone or video conference to discuss the Growth Plan.
The following dates are available:
- Wednesday, 18 November 2020
- Friday, 20 November 2020
- Tuesday, 24 November 2020
- Thursday, 26 November 2020
- Monday, 30 November 2020
- Wednesday, 2 December 2020
A 20-minute booking can be made by calling (03) 5832 9700.