To be eligible for nomination for induction into the Greater Shepparton Sports Hall of Fame – Junior Honour Roll, Junior participation is governed by each specific Sports Organisation.
- The Nominee must have:
- The nominee and their family resided within the City of Greater Shepparton for at least five (5) years.
- Participated in their sport in the City of Greater Shepparton for at least five (5) years. Consideration will be given on a case-by-case basis where a nominated sport was not/is not played within the municipality.
- Competed successfully in junior competition at the International, National or State representative level.
- The Selection Committee will consider, in addition to a Nominee’s individual achievements, that person’s integrity, sportsmanship and character.
- Any person or organisation may submit a nomination for consideration by the Selection Committee.
- All nominations will be called for and considered every two (2) years.
- The selection committee reserves the right to apply practical flexibility when considering each nomination.