Mooroopna Education & Activity Centre (MEAC) is a Neighbourhood House operating in the Mooroopna Hub complex. The Vision of the Centre is to maximise the potential of our community, embracing diversity and enabling the community of Mooroopna to meet it‘s social, physical, educational, political and environmental needs. The Centre is a place for the community to be creative, develop new skills, and participate in a broad range of programs and services.
Volunteers have a vital role to play in enhancing and expanding the management, services and activities provided by the MEAC. We are committed to providing opportunities for volunteering that are rewarding and provide skill development and connection to the community.
- Group Meals Program - Cooking and kitchen duties
- MEAC Catering Team - Cooking and kitchen duties
- ELF (Early Learning is Fun) - Restocking book boxes, packing book bags, Community Reading Day, administration tasks
- Occasional Childcare - Childcare worker
- Resource Management - Stocking of information & referral resources, data entry and scanning into system
- Special Projects - Open Days, fundraising, working bees, new programs, grants
- Set up - Preparing rooms for sessions
Coordinator Of Volunteers
Mooroopna Education & Activity Centre Inc.
23 Alexandra Street, Mooroopna 3629
Phone: (03) 5825 1774
Fax: (03) 5825 1183