To protect lives and property.
Working together with Communities to keep Victorians safe from fire and other emergencies.
CFA volunteers develop leadership and management capabilities, meet new friends, learn new skills, achieve personal goals, put something back into the community and often involve their whole family in CFA activities.
Other benefits include:
- Valuable work and personal experience in the community
- A sense of achievement
- Skill development that can be used in other areas of your life
- Access to member support services, including counselling and a rewards/benefits program
CFA volunteers can undertake numerous roles including:
- Community Educators
- Community Safety
- Brigade Fundraising
- Incident Management
- Fire fighting/Incident Response
Other roles that support our purpose include:
- Media and Public Relations
- Brigade Training
- Brigade Administration
- Junior Members Training
- Health and Wellbeing
Coordination Of Volunteers