The event, held at the Shepparton Showgrounds, will provide a valuable opportunity to hear from project owners and government that have, and continue to, invest in our region.
The goal is to educate local businesses on how they can get involved in large-scale projects in the municipality.
Presentations on the night will include:
- Kane Constructions - Shepparton Art Museum
- Regional Rail Revival - Upgrade to the Shepparton passenger rail line to Melbourne
- Coleman Rail - Upgrade to the Wallan and Donnybrook stations and carparks
- Lendlease – Goulburn Valley Health redevelopment
- Committee for Greater Shepparton - Shepparton Highway bypass - Stage 1, GROW and C4GS activities
- Local Jobs First Commissioner - Local Jobs First legislation and policy
- Kaiela Arts – Indigenous employment opportunities
Council CEO Peter Harriott, who will MC the event, encouraged local businesses to register for the event.
“Don’t miss this great opportunity to join in a few hours of inspiration, education and networking,” Mr Harriott said.
“There is plenty happening in Greater Shepparton, highlighted by the new SAM build and we want as many local businesses involved as possible.”
ICN Victoria’s Greater Shepparton Region Industry Adviser, Grant Jennings, said local businesses should make the most of this exciting opportunity.
“ICN is back in the region and we’re eager to meet with local industry,” Mr Jennings said.
“We hope that with the assistance of ICN local businesses will have a greater opportunity to be part of the infrastructure growth.”
Attendees will arrive at 3.45pm for registration and networking, with presentations to run from 4.15-6pm. There will be a further chance for networking between 6-7pm following the presentation.
Refreshments and food will be available free of charge to all attendees.
For more information please head to Council’s website.