The Tatura Community House exists to provide services to meet the educational, social and personal development of our community.
- To provide a welcoming venue for individuals & groups to use & participate in activities
- To provide courses, activities and information which meet the social, educational & physical wellbeing needs of the community
- To source and implement programs and other activities designed to meet community needs
- To encourage volunteering and foster greater community engagement
- To undertake any other activities consistent with these purposes, which benefit the Tatura community
The Tatura Community House values and welcomes volunteers from a wide range of sources. We provide work training for young job seekers, work placements for students. We also have variety of people volunteering on specific programs.
- Board membership
Coordination Of Volunteers
Tatura Community House
PO Box 198,
Phone: (03) 5824 1315
Fax: (03) 5824 3291