- Saturday 13th of February, 2021, at 2:00pm to 3:00pm
- Toolamba Recreation Reserve, Wren Street, Toolamba
- Rob Steer 0409 067 441
To ensure the program can continue to run in a ‘Covid Normal World’ we need to ensure we adhere to all directions from the Department of Health and Human Services.
All activities require registration prior (for all participants and spectators) and only those who have registered will be able to attend that particular activity.
All participants and spectators are to comply with the appropriate Physical Distancing requirements prior, during and at the commencement of the activity.
During the period of 14 days prior to the activity those attending the activity must
• Have been free of all symptoms of COVID-19
• Have not come into contact with anyone displaying the symptoms of, and/or awaiting the results of testing for or diagnosed with COVID-19.
• Familiarised themselves with the symptoms of COVID-19 and that they will not attend the event if they have any of the symptoms of COVID-19.
This event is one of the Free and Low Cost Activities as part of the Greater Shepparton City Council's Activities in the Park Program. Over 150 Activities delivered all throughout Greater Shepparton to encourage our residents and visitors to get out and active in their community. For more information visit the Get Mooving Website www.getmoovingshepparton.com.au Download the Free Get Mooving App by visiting http://bit.ly/GetMooving or like 'Get Mooving Greater Shepparton' on Facebook.
Age Group: 5-12, 13-17, 18+
What to bring: Please bring a smart phone that has 'Munzee' downloaded and access to the internet. Wear comfortable clothing, bring a drink bottle and remember to be sun smart
Registration: Bookings essential https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/133053387263
Want to get the latest news and events in your Facebook feed?
Just go to our Facebook page and click the Like button.