- Saturday 11th of December, 2021, at 5:00pm to 11:30pm
- Dookie Quary, Dookie
The Secret Garden Gigs are BACK!
The season starts in the Dookie Quarry for the annual celebration of the GV's best musicians.
- Gates open at 5pm, Friday 11 December
- The Dookie Quarry is about 20 minutes out of Shepparton
- Bus tickets are available and encouraged
- There is NO BYO drinks to this event but you may bring food. FYI - 2 food trucks will be on site, plus coffee! Menus coming soon
- 5 Artist’s for 1 night only
- Strict policy - only good humans who LOVE live music please. To avoid disappointment, JL Productions kindly asks that you read their terms and conditions prior to attending -https://www.thesecretgardengigs.com/terms
- JL Productions acknowledges the traditional owners of the land on which their team work and live. They pay our respects to elders past, present and emerging, and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. JL Productions acknowledge their unique cultural and spiritual relationships with the land and waters and are grateful to stand on their country.
- The Quarry is accessible for all but if you have any special needs or if JL Productions can help in any way, please get in touch via email Jamie@JLproductions.net.au and they will do their best to make your time as comfortable as possible. An all-ability toilet will be available on site. Companion cards are accepted at this event.
- COVID-Safe - While JL Productions is thrilled to bits to bring back LIVE MUSIC in the GV, they need to ensure they keep our community safe by following government restrictions. Proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 (for those over 12 years) must be provided prior to entry.
Want to get the latest news and events in your Facebook feed?
Just go to our Facebook page and click the Like button.