Conditions of Use
- Community groups and not-for-profit organisations may apply for use of the hydration trailer.
- The use of the hydration trailer is limited to events in the Greater Shepparton boundaries.
- Hire of the trailer is considered from 8:00am until 6:00pm. The trailer may be hired for multiple days per event but must be returned prior to 6:00pm on the final day of hire.
- There is no charge for the use of the hydration trailer however it is the responsibility of the hirer to manage collection, storage and return at its own cost.
- The hydration trailer must be cleaned and sanitised prior to returning to Council.
- Any costs associated with repair for damage obtained during hire will be at the cost of the hirer. In the event of loss or damage excess of $2500 is payable. This will be determined by Council officers.
- The hydration trailer must be collected and returned to the storage site situated at Doyles Road Complex (DRC) located at 315 Doyles Road, Orrvale. The DRC facility is open during regular working hours, and alternative arrangements will need to be made if collecting or returning outside of these hours.
- A two-tonne towing capacity vehicle is required to tow the hydration trailer. The hydration trailer socket requires a round pin adapter.
- The hydration trailer will be filled with water, and battery charged ready for use upon collection. There is opportunity to fill the trailer for use on multiple days. A solar panel is fitted to the trailer that will keep the battery charged.
- There are total of eight bubbler style outlets and two taps for bottle filling.
- The hydration trailer doors are lockable for security purposes.
- It is expected that at all times during use of the hydration trailer that it is presented in a neat and professional way. Improper or unsafe use of the hydration trailer will impact the future hire.
- Spring and summer months are very popular and requests during these times will be accepted on a first case basis.
- Council reserves the right to decline hire, or remove the hydration trailer from availability at its own discretion.
- Council recommends drivers consult VicRoads regarding driving and towing regulations and procedures. Information can be found on the VicRoads website.
- In making application for the hydration trailer the applicant and the organisation represented understand that all activities including towing of the trailer are undertaken at their own risk and Council will not accept responsibility or be held responsible for personal injury or property damage as a result, and that any theft, loss or damage as a result of hire is the responsibility of the applicant and organisation represented.
For more information please contact:
Greater Shepparton City Council
90 Welsford Street Shepparton
Telephone: 03 5832 9492
Please complete the form below and a Greater Shepparton City Council officer will be in touch with you to advise of the booking outcome.
PLEASE NOTE: Request for hydration trailer does not guarantee a booking.
* Fields marked with an asterisk are required.