Conditions of use
- Use of town entry signs is limited to community groups and not-for-profit organisations.
- Town entry signs can only be used to promote events that have been listed on the Visit Shepparton and/or Greater Shepparton City Council calendar of events. If an event is not listed signs will not be booked.
- Bookings are to be made no longer than 12 months in advance. There is a two-week maximum booking period.
- All bookings commence on a Monday at 12.00 noon and must be removed by 12.00 noon on the Monday at the end of the booking period.
- During peak booking times (February, March and August to December) Council reserves the right to reduce the maximum booking period to one week in order to accommodate as many events as possible.
- Council reserves the right to decline any request, reduce the hire period, alter any bookings or remove any signage if and when required, at its own discretion.
- There is no charge for use of the town entry signs, however, it is the responsibility of the group or organisation to manage all aspects of signage purchase, installation and removal.
- Council can assist with relevant and appropriate signage companies if required.
- Signs must be of durable material and of a high presentation standard.
- If a ladder is required to assist with placement of signs a spotter is essential, and the ladder must be placed securely and on even terrain.
- In making application for the town entry signs the person booking and the organisation represented understands that all activities undertaken are at their own risk and Council will not accept responsibility or be held responsible for personal injury or property damage as a result.
Shepparton (4 entrances)
- Wyndham Street left hand side heading north (Between Guthrie and Longstaff Streets) (Map)
- Numurkah Rd left hand side heading south (Between Doody and Ford Roads) (Map)
- Benalla Rd left hand side heading west (Between Zurcas Lane and Shepparton Marketplace) (Map)
- Midland Highway/Fryers St left hand side heading east (Monash Park) (Map)
Mooroopna (4 entrances)
- Midland Highway left hand side heading east (front of recreation reserve) (Map)
- Midland Highway left hand side heading west (near War Memorial) (Map)
- Toolamba Road right hand side heading north (near Lenne Street) (Map)
- Echuca Road left hand side heading south (near Gemmill Swamp) (Map)
Tatura (3 entrances)
- Dhurringile Road left hand side when heading south (between Johnstone and Ferguson Roads) (Map)
- Tatura Undera Road left hand side when heading south (just north of Cussen Park) (Map)
- Junction of Murchison Tatura Road and Girgarre East Road (opposite the Tatura Race Course) (Map)
Click below to download the Town Entry Signs installation information.
For more information please contact:
Greater Shepparton City Council
90 Welsford Street Shepparton
Telephone: 03 5832 9492
Please complete the form below and a Greater Shepparton City Council officer will be in touch with you to advise of the booking outcome.
PLEASE NOTE: Request for Town Entry Signs does not guarantee a booking.
* Fields marked with an asterisk are required.