The first stage of the Smoke Free Zone Signage Project has been delivered providing signage at all fully fenced children's playgrounds or play areas.
Progressing to stage two of the project included more signage installed at all partly fenced playgrounds or play areas.
Signage to notify that smoke free zones apply within ten metres of play equipment have been installed at the following prominent locations:
- Maude Street Mall, Shepparton
- All Abilities, Tom Collins Drive, Shepparton
- Furphy Park, McIntosh Street, Shepparton
- WS James Park, The Boulevard, Shepparton
- Stuart Reserve, The Boulevard, Shepparton
- Charles Street, Mooroopna
- Kialla Park, GV Highway, Kialla
- Merrigum Lions Park, Andrews Road, Merrigum
- Ferrari Park, Midland Highway, Mooroopna
- CWA Gardens, Mary Street, Dookie
- Riverbend Park, Stevenson Road, Murchison
- Mactier Park, Hogan Street, Tatura
- Wanganui Park, Brauman Street, Shepparton
Further stages more recently included installation of signage at Katandra, Congupna and Tallygaroopna Recreation Reserves.
For any further information or suggestions please contact Council's Neighbourhoods Department by telephone 03 5832 9700 or email email@example.com.