The Parking Strategy ultimately aims to utilise car parking to support the CBD by improving accessibility, liveability and balancing modal priorities.
The Car Parking Strategy will:
- identify current and future challenges facing the Shepparton CBD;
- articulate Council’s and the community’s vision for parking;
- explore and recommend potential options to manage car parking;
- develop four case studies to test the application of car parking management approaches; and
- recommend the way forward for car parking in the Shepparton CBD.
The Shepparton CBD Car Parking Strategy was received and noted by Council at the Ordinary Council Meeting held on 21 February 2020.