For more information, contact Council on 03 5832 9700.
Nominations close at 5pm on Friday 8 December 2023.
Please note: Nominations for Murchison closed on Monday 4 December 2023, due to an external judging process.
Please see the eligibility requirements listed below and complete the printable form or the online form to submit your nomination.
- Nominees must be Australian Citizens.
- Nominees must be residents of the Greater Shepparton municipality.
- Self nominations will not be accepted.
- Nominees for Greater Shepparton Young Citizen of the Year must be aged under 30 years of age on 26 January 2024.
- Nominees for Greater Shepparton Senior Citizen of the Year and the Seniors Sports Award must be aged 65 years or over on 26 January 2024.
- Nominees for Greater Shepparton Junior Sports Awards must be aged under 18 years on 26 January 2024.
- Unsuccessful nominees may be renominated in subsequent years.
- Nominees are only eligible for nomination in their area of residence. These areas include, Shepparton, Mooroopna & District, Tatura & District, Murchison, Toolamba, Arcadia and Dookie. Check you are completing the correct form. (Further clarification of these areas is listed on page 4 of the printable form available below.)
- Community groups within Greater Shepparton will be eligible for consideration under ‘Community Event of the Year'.
- All nominations must be made on this official Greater Shepparton Australia Day Nomination Form or via the online application form, both available below.
Printable Nomination Form
Online Nomination Form
* Fields marked with an asterisk are required.