The Community Leadership Program is a free program that provides community with an opportunity to build on their leadership skills and capacity for both personal and professional development as a leader in the community.
Applications are now closed.
This program is intended for existing and emerging leaders in the community who wish to develop and up-skill their leadership capacity. The Community Leadership Program is a free program delivered from May through to August 2023, with the capacity to take on 20 new participants.
The program requires a time commitment of approximately seven three-hour sessions, and will include workshops on:
- Program launch and technology session
- Workshop 1 - Reflection, Resilience and Goal Setting
- Workshop 2 - Understanding Community and Diversity
- Workshop 3 - Community Leadership
- Workshop 4 - Conflict Resolution and Communication
- Workshop 5 - Community Engagement, Advocacy and Networking
- Workshop 6 - Public Speaking
- Workshop 7 - Co-design Workshop
Community Leadership Program 2023
For further questions on the Community Leadership Program please contact Council on (03) 5832 9700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.