Reserve and Park Bookings

The Greater Shepparton region has a number of parks and reserves available for event bookings, including wedding ceremonies.

To check the availability of parks and reserves or obtain further information, please contact Greater Shepparton City Council's Parks, Sport and Recreation Department on 03 5832 9700.

Note: charges apply for event and function bookings within a park or reserve.

Booking Application Forms

A Booking Application Form is the first step to hiring a reserve or park. Council will use this application to assess your intended use of the facility, and request further information where required.

All documentation for your event will be required 8 weeks prior. Failure to provide may limit the ability of your event to proceed.

The following will be needed to confirm your event dates and venue hire:

  • Booking Application Form
  • Payment of event deposit (these funds will be allocated towards final invoice)

Other requirements to complete the booking process will include:

  • Booking Confirmation (this will be sent once your event is approved to go ahead)
  • Risk Assessment (approved by Council's Risk Department)
  • Certificate of Currency coverage for your event dates (minimum $20 million)
  • Consumption of Liquor Permit if alcohol is part of your event (approved by Council's Local Laws Department)

Your event may also require an Occupancy Permit for Place of Public Entertainment (POPE) issued by Council's Building Surveyor. More information regarding POPE application and requirements can be discussed with the Events Facilities Coordinator or the Municipal Building Surveyor on (03) 5832 9700.

All events where alcohol is provided, either for sale and/or consumption requires a permit

Consumption of Liquor Permit applications (download form below) are required a minimum of 8 weeks prior to the event. Applications MUST be submitted in full with all information requested, or the application will not be processed. Failure to comply may result in the inability to provide alcohol at your event.

To book a park or reserve for an upcoming event or function, complete the required form(s) below and email to Council for processing.