The course will advise contractors of the expected safety requirements and standards when performing works for Council.
Please arrange for all relevant staff / workers to complete the induction course:
- prior to their next visit, or
- at a suitable time as arranged by your Council representative
The course takes about 20-30 minutes and is all done online.
At the end of the course you will receive an email with an attached Certificate/ID which must be cut out and signed. This completed card must be carried and available if requested within any participating Council work site.
Please note that a No Induction Card, No Entry policy will be applied to all work sites.
Take the course
To take the course:
- Access the Induction Course website
- Click the “Contractor PIN Registration” button and complete the form. Your chosen PIN Password must be between 8-15 characters long and contain at least one number and one symbol, e.g. Princes$1
- You will receive an email with your PIN. This PIN/Password are only required if you do not complete the Induction Course at this time, or when you are required to log in and renew your Induction in 12-months time.
- Start the “Contractor Induction Course” and follow the on-screen instructions.
Full details and instructions for the registration process and a list of Frequently Asked Questions can be downloaded in the printable PDF guide below.
The course was developed together with a number of other Councils, and allows contractors to perform work at any site controlled by:
- Greater Shepparton City Council
- Indigo Shire Council
- Benalla Rural City
- Shire of Strathbogie Council
- City of Wodonga Council
- Alpine Shire Council
- Rural City of Wangaratta Council
- Moira Shire Council