Requesting information about neighbours for fencing purposes

If you need to find out who your neighbours are in order to construct or repair a fence between your properties, use this form.

Note that you may also need a building permit (see the Building section for more information).

Please return the form via email, mail, or in person, to:

Attention: Rates Department
Greater Shepparton City Council
90 Welsford St,
Shepparton VIC 3632


If you have any questions please contact us on (03) 5832 9700.