- Friday 17th of September, 2021, at 12:00pm to 1:00pm
- Online Webinar
Presented by the Victorian Government Department of Health, the webinar will focus on:
- Effects of COVID-19, long COVID and new variants on people vulnerable and at high risk of COVID-19
- Vaccine development and types of vaccines available
- Vaccine safety and side effects
- Vaccination considerations for people with underlying medical conditions
- The latest update on the vaccine rollout
- People with immunocompromising and other medical conditions, their carers and the workforce
- People with or recovering from cancer, HIV and AIDS, hepatitis, diabetes, transplant recipients, heart and lung disease and other immunocompromising conditions
- Radiologists, specialists, nurses, peer support workers and medical practitioners
- Carers of immunocompromised people
This is a complimentary webinar. Places are limited and registration is required: Register via Eventbrite
Please submit your questions as part of the event registration.
A recording of this webinar and slides will be sent to registrants afterwards.
Want to get the latest news and events in your Facebook feed?
Just go to our Facebook page and click the Like button.