- Sunday 12th of December, 2021, at 2:30pm to 6:30pm
- Victoria Park Lake, Shepparton (southern end, near Shepparton Rowing Club)
- $20.00 per person, per session
Stand Up Paddle Boarding (SUP) is one of the fastest growing sports around the world. Enjoy working on your balance in a safe, calm environment as you explore the lake. You don’t need any paddling experience to hire a paddle board, just the ability to swim confidently and a want to have a good time.
Duration: 45 minutes
Paddle boards available for hire per session: 15
Bookings required: BOOK HERE
Please arrive 10 minutes before your booking start time to ensure you enjoy your full time on the water.
For school, group or corporate bookings please contact Council’s Healthy Communities Team on (03) 5832 9432 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
What’s provided in your paddle board hire?
- 10’6 Stand Up Paddle Board
- Leg rope
- Personal Flotation Device - Lifejacket
What to bring: Bathers, a towel, Personal Flotation Device if you have your own, drink bottle, hand-sanitiser, face-mask, and remember to be sun smart.
- Stand Up Paddle Board hire does not include instructions. All participants must be able to swim confidently to hire a Stand Up Paddle Board.
- For your safety, all participants are required to wear a Personal Flotation Device at all times (please bring your own Personal Flotation Device if you have your own).
- You must not transport the hire equipment to a different location away from the designated activity area during the hire period.
- All hire equipment must be returned at the end of the hire period. Failure to return the hire equipment, loss or damage to hire equipment will result in charges for the replacement of the non-returned or damaged hire equipment.
- There are public toilets, showers and water fountains close by.
- You can store your valuables with our friendly staff, however Council accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage of personal belongings.
- To avoid disappointment, we recommend you book your paddle board hire in advance.
- Bookings must be made online. No cash payments accepted.
- Once a booking has been made and paid, refunds will only be issued if Council cancels the booking. Participants will be notified via phone and email if the session will be cancelled.
- Should you need to cancel a booking for any reason please provide 24 hours notice in order to receive a refund.
- Children under the age of 10 years must be actively supervised by a responsible adult 16 years or older at all times.
- Always consult your GP or health care professional before beginning any new exercise-based activity.
- All participants are required to be double vaccinated to take part in this activity.
Want to get the latest news and events in your Facebook feed?
Just go to our Facebook page and click the Like button.