- Tuesday 24th of November, 2020, at 1:00pm to 3:45pm
- Merrigum Pool, Morrissey Street, Merrigum
- Adult $5.40 - Seniors $4.60
- Visit http://www.facebook.com/pg/GetMoovingGS/events/ or phone Council’s Healthy Communities Team on (03) 58329 431 or email
Being COVID Safe: All activities require pre-registration to ensure a COVID-19 safe environment for face-to-face activities or to provide you with a web link to access online activities.
- Session One: 1.00PM - 1.45 PM
- Session Two: 2.00 PM - 2.45 PM
- Session Three: 3.00 PM - 3.45 PM
Registrations via Eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/this-girl-can-come-try-water-aerobics-merrigum-registration-128722387125
Cost: Admission Fee applies for Outdoor Pools (payable on entry)
Senior (requires presentation of Seniors Card upon entry/purchase) $4.60.
Bring bathers, towel, drink bottle and remember to be sun smart
This Girl Can – Victoria is a campaign from VicHealth designed to encourage women to become more active – without worrying about being judged. It is about celebrating what women can do. Whether that’s a walk around the neighbourhood or a short swim, we celebrate all types of activity! We are encouraging all women to give physical activity a go or return to exercise after a break.
We want every woman to feel like she can get active however, whenever and wherever she wants, and to get something good out of it. We want more women to say to themselves ‘This Girl Can’
This Girl Can activities are women’s only activities.
Want to get the latest news and events in your Facebook feed?
Just go to our Facebook page and click the Like button.