- Localities, Embracing and Accepting Diversity (LEAD) - Greater Shepparton City Council commenced the Shepparton LEAD ‘Pilot’ Project in 2009. The project finished in December 2013. The LEAD program was established as a pilot program through the VicHealth strategy and business plan 2009-2013 where they recognised a priority to reduce race-based discrimination.
- Ethnic Council of Shepparton and District Inc is a not for profit community organisation which relies on grants from government and industry to provide settlement, refugee brokerage, volunteer support and information and advocacy services.
Phone: 03 5831 2395 or Email: email@example.com
- Shepparton Interfaith Network promotes peace and harmony in local communities whilst encouraging friendships and trust among members of the various faith groups.
Phone: 03 5825 4112 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Uniting Care Cutting Edge is a front-line rural support agency, working with the marginalised communities of disadvantage in North-East Victoria. They have a dedicated multicultural team which provides a variety of settlement services
Phone: 03 5831 6157 or Email: email@example.com
- Primary Care Connect is a local service provider that offers a wide range of personal support programs including managing chronic disease, drug and alcohol counselling, gambling and financial counselling, youth outreach and a GP SuperClinic.
Phone: 03 5823 3200 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- GOTAFE Multicultural Education Unit Shepparton provides a range of English classes and services.
Phone: 1300 468 233 or Email: email@example.com