The event is set to be jam packed with loads of action featuring 30 of the world’s biggest and most exciting stunts, in a fully choreographed, action sports and theatrical spectacular. More than 60 world firsts were performed at the Nitro World Games in 2016 and attendees can expect to see the majority of them performed for the first time ever in Australia, on the Regional Rampage Tour.
Greater Shepparton City Council encourages residents to consider the following points to ensure their experience is as enjoyable as possible:
- Carpooling is your best bet. Whilst there are close to 3,000 on street car parking spaces within 600 metres of the Showgrounds, ticket holders may have trouble finding an available car park. Carpooling and planning an earlier arrival will be beneficial for everyone.
- Plan an early arrival. Access to VIP and General Admission will all be via GATE 6 & GATE 8. VIP access is from 2:45pm and General Admission access from 4:00pm.
- Food and beverage providers are onsite. Food cannot be brought into the venue (other than for infants or medical reasons), however will be available for purchase in the venue.
- Hours of non-stop action. The event will last approximately 2.5 hours, including an intermission.
- No chairs permitted. Whilst plastic chairs are provided for VIP ticket holders, General Admission ticketing does not allow chairs, however blankets and cushions are allowed.
- Lights, CAMERA, Action! Small personal snapshot cameras are allowed but video cameras and professional setups are not permitted.
- Bring a smile! This is the first, and potentially only time, Nitro Circus Live will come to Shepparton so be sure to enjoy the event. There will be thousands of people converging on the venue, so it’s important to remain patient.
- Drop off points will be located on Archer Street. This will allow easy access for all guests via GATE 6 or GATE 8.
For more information on the event visit http://nitrocircus.com/
Tickets can be purchased via the Visitor Centre on Nixon Street.