Greater Shepparton, Great Projects
Council is committed to maintaining and delivering new infrastructure projects across the municipality that will improve the liveability, sustainability and keep our region progressive and innovative.
We're reinvesting in our community's assets, such as roads, pools, community buildings and facilities, footpaths, shared pathways and playgrounds.
See below for a list of upcoming opportunities featured in this video.
- Echuca Road Cycling Path
- Merrigum Pool Sand Filters – Supply and Install
- Australian Botanical Gardens – Water Supply
- Australian Botanical Gardens – Raw Water Supply
- Shepparton Aerodrome Northern Taxiway and Helipark
- Riverwood Stage 2 Shared Path
- Tatura 10km Walking Loop
- Cosgrove Leachate Pumps
- Sports City Pump – Irrigation
- Watt Road Bridge Works
- Orchard Circuit Basin
- Katandra Main Road/Labruan Road Intersection
- Maude Street Mall Construction (Work Health and Safety Accreditation Scheme)
- Cosgrove Cell 2 Design
- Architectural Brief – Riverlinks
- Shepparton Sports Stadium and Events Centre – Detailed Design
- Katandra Hall Refurbishment