- Tuesday 26th of January, 2021,
- Matt Ashcroft on 5832 9540 or
We reflect on our modern history – the waves of immigration that have shaped us into one of the world’s great multicultural success stories and we respect that, regardless of where we come from, the faith we follow or the language we grew up speaking, we are all Australian and we all have a contribution to make.
Come and reflect, respect and celebrate our great nation at the following locations:
- Mooroopna: Ferrari Park – 10:30am to 12pm
- Shepparton: Queens Gardens – 8:00am to 10:30am
- Dookie: CWA Gardens – 10:00am to 11:00am
- Arcadia: Arcadia Community Hall – 8:00am to 10:00am
- Tatura: Victory Hall 71-85 Hogan St – 10:00am to 11:00am
- Murchison: Murchison Swimming Pool - 8:00 to 10:15
These events are run under the Victorian Public Events Framework and are COVIDSafe events, please read the following guidelines before attending:
- This event will be using a QR code for contact tracing at this event. Every person that enters the event site will be required to check in using a QR code.
- No attendees are to attend (or must leave immediately) if they have any illness or symptoms of COVID-19.
- Attendees must not attend if in the last 14 days they have been unwell or had close contact with a known or suspected case of COVID-19, even if mild.
- Attendees must not attend if in the last 14 days they have been at a registered hotspot or returned from overseas travel.
- The Event will have hand sanitiser provided, however, all attendees are encouraged to bring their own.
- You must remain seated unless going to and from the facilities.
- Avoid the use of non-essential surfaces including benches, fences and gates.
- Attendees will be limited and will have to follow social distancing regulations of 1.5 meters
Want to get the latest news and events in your Facebook feed?
Just go to our Facebook page and click the Like button.