- Thursday 19th of November 2020 , to Wednesday 13th of January, 2021,
- Shepparton Sports Stadium, 120 Numurkah Road, Shepparton
- visit http://sheppstadiums.com.au/ or phone the Shepparton Sports Stadium on (03) 5832 9480
Participant numbers for each activity are restricted to ensure compliance with COVID-19 safe regulations. You must register to participate.
- Thursday 19 November 2020 Body Step: 5.30pm – 6.30pm
- Thursday 19 November 2020 ShBam: 6.30pm – 7.30pm
- Monday 23 November 2020 Tai-Chi: 9.30am – 10.30am
- Wednesday 25 November 2020 RPM: 6.30pm – 7.15pm
- Tuesday 1 December 2020 Body Balance 5.30pm – 6.30pm
- Sunday 6 December 2020 Body Step: 12.00pm – 1.00pm
- Tuesday 8 December 2020 Body Balance: 5.30pm – 6.30pm
- Wednesday 9 December 2020: Body Step: 6.30pm – 7.30pm
- Sunday 13 December 2020: Body Balance: 12.00pm – 1.00pm
Please bring a drink bottle and wear clothing that is suitable for exercising. For outdoor classes please remember to be sun-smart!
This Girl Can – Victoria is a campaign from VicHealth designed to encourage women to become more active – without worrying about being judged. It is about celebrating what women can do. Whether that’s a walk around the neighbourhood or a short swim, we celebrate all types of activity! We are encouraging all women to give physical activity a go or return to exercise after a break.
We want every woman to feel like she can get active however, whenever and wherever she wants, and to get something good out of it. We want more women to say to themselves ‘This Girl Can’
This Girl Can activities are women’s only activities.
Want to get the latest news and events in your Facebook feed?
Just go to our Facebook page and click the Like button.