This process involves:
- Submitting a floor plan of the proposed health premises including:
- The layout of all fixtures, fittings and equipment
- A description of the type of materials to be used on surface finishes including walls, floors and benchtops
- Completing an Application to Register a Health Premises and submitting to Council with applicable fee.
- Arranging an inspection with Council's Environmental Health Officer before the new business can begin operating.
Health Guidelines for Personal Care and Body Art Industries are provided by the Victorian Government Department of Health to help businesses comply with the Public Health and Wellbeing Regulations.
Please contact Council's Environmental Health Department on (03) 5832 9731 to obtain the application forms or for more information.