- Wednesday 28th of February, 2024,
- The McIntosh Centre, Shepparton
The Recruitment Day offers a streamlined, engaging and efficient recruitment process that aims to attract and retain potential candidates from diverse backgrounds and stages of life.
The day promises to simplify the recruitment process for applicants, offering support and guidance while being in a relaxed and low pressure environment.
Council is looking for applicants who have a positive attitude, are a team player and will take pride in doing the best job they can for the citizens of Greater Shepparton. All Council outdoor staff can perform roles within other teams from time to time, providing the opportunity to gain experience in other areas of work.
Currently, we have openings for casual Horticulture Service Officer positions in Arboriculture, Parks and Sports Facilities, and three full-time Works Officer positions in Civil Infrastructure Maintenance.
Registration for our Recruitment Day have now closed.
- 8.15am to 8.45am: Arrive and check in
- 8.45am: Toolbox talk
- 9.00am to 11.00am: Stations (30 minutes at each station)
- 11.00am to 11.30am: Finish up at stations, questions for staff
Parks, Sport and Recreation:
- 12.30 to 1.00pm: Arrive and check in
- 1.00pm: Toolbox talk
- 1.15 to 3.15pm: Stations (30 minutes at each station)
- 3.15 to 4.00pm: Finish up at stations, questions for staff
Want to get the latest news and events in your Facebook feed?
Just go to our Facebook page and click the Like button.