Completed works include:
- reinforcement steel bar for the building core foundations
- sub slab plumbing for loading dock
Construction works commenced include:
- Concrete pours for the building core foundations
- Formwork for ground floor slab
- Reinforcement steel for ground floor slab
- Sub slab services for sewer, water, gas and art hill earthworks
- ground floor slab formwork and pour
- ground floor vertical walls and core form work and pour
- Loading dock slab form work and pour
Photos and videos of the building progress can be found on the project page.
Media interview on ONE FM
Director Community, Kaye Thomson, was recently interviewed on ONE FM Shepparton by Terri Cowley on the progress of the new Shepparton Art Museum project.
You can download the audio file below in MP3 format, search for "ONE FM Podcasts" on Apple Podcasts or search on Spotify for "Shepplife on 5 July 2019 with Terri Cowley". You can also click the button below to listen now on Spotify.
Subscribe for news
If you would like to receive a regular e-newsletter on the new SAM please subscribe to our mailing list from the website project page.
Recorded on 5 July 2019.