Children's Services Directory
The Children’s Services directory is a booklet that includes information on child care services, kindergartens, primary schools, disability services, Aboriginal services, leisure and recreational activities, Maternal and Child Health centres, and much more.
A guide to services for families with children aged up to 12 years.
Primary Care Connect
Primary Care Connect provides a variety of services that can assist in enhancing the family unit through addressing individual issues impacting on the family.
Phone: 03 5823 3200
Family Care provides a range of services that can assist families experiencing problems or difficulties to find their own solutions. They can offer family counselling for individuals, couples, children or the whole family. Family Care also assist with recreational activities and host families to assist families who have a child with special needs.
Phone: 03 5823 7000
Goulburn Valley Health
Goulburn Valley Health provides a range of acute, aged, primary health and community support services and is the largest referral hospital in North Eastern Victoria.
Phone: 03 5832 2322
- Early Childhood / Department of Education and Training - Training for early childhood professionals, how you can support children and their families, regulations for running an education or care service.
- Department of Health and Human Services - Delivering policies, programs and services that support and enhance the health and wellbeing of all Victorians.
- State Government of Victoria / Family Violence - Ending Family Violence: Victoria’s Plan for Change.
- ReachOut Parents - Helping parents support their teenagers through everyday issues and tough times.
- Women's Health / Goulburn North East - A non-government regional women’s health promotion agency for Goulburn and Ovens Murray area.
- Australian Breastfeeding Association - Australia's leading source of breastfeeding information and support.
- Post Natal Depression / PANDA - Australia’s only national helpline for perinatal anxiety and depression.
- National Immunisation Program - Aims to increase national immunisation rates by funding free vaccination programs and communicating information about immunisation to the general public and health professionals.
- Raising Children Network - A complete resource for Australian parents, from pregnancy to newborns to teenagers.