- Monday 22nd of March, 2021, at 6:00pm to 7:00pm
- Online via Zoom
- Multicultural Development Officer on 03 5832 5269 or
This session will provide information to better understand and exercise rights if you or someone you know experiences racism, religious discrimination, or racial or religious vilification.
Attendees will also learn how to recognise racism, how to report it and where to seek advice and support.
We will cover:
- What does discrimination, vilification and victimisation mean?
- Where to get help and advice
- How to report racism
- Why reporting racism is important
- How to take action against racism
Want to get the latest news and events in your Facebook feed?
Just go to our Facebook page and click the Like button.