The occurrence of fire, flood, drought, storm and tempest, along with major accidents, has historically shaped the district environment and necessitated community reaction.
This section of the website has been developed specifically to assist the overall community to access advisory information to plan, prepare, respond and recover from emergencies, irrespective of the cause.
The information contained is constantly subject to revision and is only provided as a guide during an emergency. For specific advice, you should contact the relevant agencies.
In a life threatening emergency call "000".
For flood or storm emergencies call the Victorian SES on 132 500.
- Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS)
- About coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) health alerts and advisories
- Victorian State Emergency Service (SES)
- Current Emergency Information
- Bureau of Meteorology (BOM)
- Victorian Warnings Summary
- Country Fire Authority (CFA)
- Warnings and Incidents
- Live Traffic Conditions incl. Closures and Alerts
Emergency Information for Business
Businesses, including primary producers, often have different needs when planning, preparing, responding and recovering to emergency events. Greater Shepparton City Council has collated a range of resources from the SES, the ATO, CPA Australia, Small Business Victoria and DELWP to assist business. Visit the Business Ready: Emergency Information for Business section of our website for further information.