Many of the sporting facilities in the region are managed by Greater Shepparton City Council and are available for hire by sporting clubs and organisations.
To check the availability of a Council-managed sports field or pavilion, please contact Council’s Parks, Sport and Recreation Department on 03 5832 9700.
To obtain a booking form, please click on the highlighted facility name below.
Sports Facilities and Stadiums
- Ardmona Recreation Reserve — Lenne Street, Ardmona
- Bunbartha Recreation Reserve — Lock Garry Road, Bunbartha
- Central Park Recreation Reserve — Central Avenue, Shepparton East
- Chas Johnson Reserve — Corner of Balaclava Road and Packham Street, Shepparton
- Congupna Recreation Reserve — Congupna-Katamatite Road, Congupna
- Cooma Recreation Reserve — Kyabram-Cooma Road, Cooma
- Deakin Reserve Shepparton — Nixon Street, Shepparton
- Dookie Recreation Reserve — Baldock Road, Dookie
- Frank Howley Reserve — Albert Street, Tatura
- Katandra Recreation Reserve — Union Road, Katandra West
- Kialla Park Reserve — Reserve Street, Kialla
- Kialla West Recreation Reserve — Devine Road, Kialla West
- Lemnos Recreation Reserve — Lemnos North Road, Lemnos
- Merrigum Recreation Reserve — Morrissy Street, Merrigum
- Mooroopna Recreation Reserve — McLennan Street, Mooroopna
- Murchison Recreation Reserve — River Road, Murchison
- Pinelodge Recreation Reserve — New Dookie Road, PineLodge
- Princess Park — Quinan Parade, Shepparton
- Rumbalara Recreation Reserve — Mercury Drive, Shepparton
- Shepparton North Recreation Reserve — Barmah Shepp Road, Shepparton
- Shepparton Sports Precinct — Numurkah Road, Shepparton
- Tallygaroopna Recreation Reserve — Smith Street, Tallygaroopna
- Tatura Park — 23 Hastie Street, Tatura
- Tatura Park Equestrian Centre
- Tatura Park Western Oval
- Tatura Netball Courts
- Toolamba Recreation Reserve — Wren Street, Toolamba
- Undera Recreation Reserve — Echuca Road, Undera
- Vibert Reserve — 290 - 300 Archer Street, Shepparton
- Victory Park — 56 - 68 St Georges Road, Shepparton
Shepparton Sports Stadium Future Direction Plan
The Shepparton Sports Stadium Future Direction Plan is a visionary document that is dependent on accessing future funding.
The proposed development will provide our community with an additional two courts, including a 2000 seat show court and events space, the addition of six new squash courts, new multi-purpose room, new entrance and reception, refurbishment of existing courts and multi-purpose room, refurbished amenities and a new mezzanine sports house and administrative hub.
Deakin Reserve Future Direction Plan
The Deakin Reserve Future Directions Plan has been developed to provide Greater Shepparton City Council with a vision for supporting the future use, development, management, and maintenance of Deakin Reserve which responds effectively to current and future community need.
The Plan considers the needs and expectations of the local community, Council’s priorities for improving the liveability of the Greater Shepparton community and condition and functionality of the Reserve.
Princess Park Future Direction Plan
The Princess Park Future Directions Plan has been developed to provide Greater Shepparton City Council with a vision for supporting the future use, development, management, and maintenance of Princess Park which responds to current and future community need.
The Plan considers the needs and expectations of the local community, Council’s priorities for improving the liveability of the Greater Shepparton community and condition and functionality of the Park.