Tatura also has a range of large industries and businesses within the town, offering significant employment opportunities.
Tatura’s Community Plan was endorsed by Council in June 2010 and has recently been reviewed. Tatura Community Plan 2015 was endorsed by Council in October 2015.
Some of Tatura’s achievements include:
- Mactier Pak and Lake Bartlett master plan have been reviewed
- Provided input into Greater Shepparton City Council Cycling strategy and formed a walking and cycling group
- Strongly supported the new Men’s Shed
- Upgrade of entrance signs
- Additional bike racks and seating installed in Hogan St
- Strong support for the Robert Mactier VC statue project
- Mactier Park
- Lake Bartlett
- Cycling and walking tracks
- Tatura Museum
- Improved public transport
The Tatura Community Planning Steering Committee would love to hear from any community members happy to be involved in the Tatura’s Community Plan.
Endorsed by Council in October 2015
(Included for reference only. Please see 2015 Community Plan above.)
For further information:
- Carl Walters
Phone: 0419 118 237
- Greater Shepparton Community Plan Liaison (Tatura):
Phone: 03 5832 9478