5 Year Review Survey
It’s time to revisit the priority projects and activities of the original plan with new ideas and suggestions for the future!
We invite you to complete our survey below by Monday 26th March 2018 to help guide our priority projects and activities for the next 5 years.
Katandra West has a population of 747 and is situated 26km north east of Shepparton and is surrounded by farmland. Irrigation channels built in the 1920s changed the landscape and the type of farming that was able to be conducted in the region.
The Katandra West Community Plan was endorsed by Council in March 2013.
Some of Katandra West’s achievements include:
- Welcome kit for new residents
- Line marking outside Recreation Reserve
- Lights at entrance of Recreation Reserve
- New town entry signage
- Supported the new Community Centre project
- Supported improvements to the Primary School crossing
Katandra West’s priorities:
- Organise more activities for young people, including youth recreation spaces
- Advocate for improvements to Community Hall including the housing the Historical Society and/or the Men’s Shed
- Improvements/maintenance of roads
- Advocate for improved mobile reception in Katandra West
- The Katandra West Community Planning Steering Committee would love to hear from any community members happy to be involved in the Katandra West Community Plan.
The Katandra West Community Planning Steering Committee would love to hear from any community members happy to be involved in the Katandra West Community Plan.
For further information:
- Jillian Beecroft
- Greater Shepparton Community Plan Liaison (Katandra West)
Phone: 03 5832 9805