Kialla Lakes is an estate South of Shepparton and the first stage commenced around 1985 and still continues to expand today. The Kialla Lakes neighbourhood is bounded by the Broken River in the north, Archer Street to the east and the Goulburn Valley highway to the west.
Kialla Lakes’ Neighbourhood Plan was endorsed by Council in October 2014.
Some of Kialla Lakes’ achievements include:
- Council’s endorsement of the Neighbourhood Plan
- Installation of drinking fountains around lakes
- BBQ & Shelter in Ganaway Reserve
Kialla Lakes’ priorities:
- Work to reduce speeding in the neighbourhood
- Advocate for walking track to Riverside Plaza
- Seek funding for installation of lights around Kialla Lake
- Encourage responsible dog ownership
- Advocacy for additional community facilities ie. Toilets
The Kialla Lakes Residents Group would love to hear from any community members happy to be involved in the Kialla Lakes Neighbourhood Plan.
For more information
- Kialla Lakes Residents Group: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Greater Shepparton City Council Community Plan Liaison: 03 5832 9506.